Come out for STuK's cd release party @ Rockerfellas Saturday. Show starts @ 9.
18+ is $10, 21+ is $5
Jon Mickels (accoustic)
The Morning After
• First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
• In his first two years in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
• Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
• Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
• Cut the taxes of the wealthiest people in America (those making over $200,000 a year).
• Members of Bush Administration are the richest administration in history.
• First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
• Cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any president in U.S. history.
• Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
• Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases.
• First president in U.S. history to attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
• Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year, made the U.S. the most resented country in the world.
• First U.S. president in history to have a majority of people in Europe (over 70%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
• In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks, he has successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
Posting this from another journal in an effort to help the animals:
Transport Provided to Anywhere - Room Desperately Needed! (For the Animal Victims of Katrina)
There is transportation provided, with people ready and waiting, for upwards of 200 dogs and 150 cats so far rescued from the devastation of hurricane Katrina. What these animals need is a place to go. Kennels, boarding, vets offices, shelters with any extra space, foster homes and rescues. Even one or two open kennels would greatly help.
From what we know, all animals have been vaccinated and are in good health considering the conditions. There are dogs and cats of every breed and size. Some are in groups of two, three or four, hailing from the same family, while some are solitary. ANY KENNEL SPACE AVAILABLE CAN CERTAINLY BE USED. These drivers are willing to move these animals ANYWHERE they need to go. Absolutely anywhere.
The current safe houses for these animals are being inundated and some of these pets will have to be euthanized if they are not moved to make room for the incoming animals.
Please feel free to pass on this information everywhere. Every forum, every list, every community.
REMEMBER THESE ANIMALS WILL BE TRANSPORTED TO YOU.
If you know anyone, anywhere, that is willing to take in even one cat or dog, please have them contact Lynda at the information provided below.
They are also asking for ANY kind of donations for the animals - money, food, bedding, water, etc.
Please Contact Lynda V. at: 203 515 3024 (cell)
Home: 203 227 5308
Please contact at any time, day or night. These volunteers, rescuers and shelter workers are working around the clock.
starts @ 9:30
21+ costs you $5
18-20 costs you $10
The morning after, In waiting, 2 left feet
Tonight @ Rockerfellas...starts @ 9:30. 21+ = $5......18+ $10 gets you in.
The Morning After, In Waiting, 2 Left Feet from Tally, & more. Come out.
The morning after
2 left feet
starts @ 9:30
@ The Clubhouse tavern @ Bee ridge & Tuttle in Sarasota
Asthma attaq cd release show
The punching contest
@ Olympia in Palmetto
doors @ 6:30
In hope's arms
@ Skyline in the plaza at the corner of 301 and University
starts @ 9